Magi Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official form for Magi Entertainment

Megami Battle Game Details Part 1

Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    HP:
    Megami Battle Game Details Part 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Megami Battle Game Details Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Tetra Points:

Megami Battle Game Details Part 1 Empty Megami Battle Game Details Part 1

Post by Admin Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:58 am

Every week I’ll be explaining the full details on the details and mechanics on Megami Battle until the official release.

Megami Battle will be a card game where you select up to 3 cards to use in a 1 VS 1 battle for PC and Android platforms.

For the first week I’ll like to explain the cards stats.

Megami Battle Game Details Part 1 Card_hotaru001_by_studio_mizuki-d8cg4ulMegami Battle Game Details Part 1 Card_ai001_by_studio_mizuki-d8aqg7wMegami Battle Game Details Part 1 Card_hina001_by_studio_mizuki-d875s9b

Megami Battle Card Hotaru Hayashi Level 1 by Studio-MizukiMegami Battle Card Ai Megami Level 1 by Studio-MizukiMegami Battle Character Card Hina by Studio-Mizuki

HP is the card’s health and if the HP drops to 0 the card is defeated.

Next to the HP bar you’ll see DEF and ATK.  These two values determine the cards offensive and defensive values during battle.  The ATK vales represent the base attack for each attack type while DEF values will determine the attack will lose or win during the battle.

Within the DEF and ATK values you’ll see POW, SPD and RNG.  These values are the main types of attacks in the game.  POW, SPD and RNG act like a rock paper scissors type mechanic where each attack will have an advantage over the other. More details on the POW, SPD and RNG stats will be detailed in a future post.

Last stat is the LV or level which determines the card level.  The higher the card level the stronger the card.  The cards level will range from LV 1 to LV 5 while the first release will only have level 1 and 2.

Next Sunday I’ll explain the battle system.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am