Magi Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official form for Magi Entertainment

Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign

Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    HP:
    Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign Left_bar_bleue100/100Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Tetra Points:

Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign Empty Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign

Post by Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Initial sales of Megami Saga: Resurrection are quite low so I'm planning on a campaign starting today to the end of September to boost sales so starting off there will be a social network blitz to get people to buy the first chapter.

If you can support us please spread the word by sharing the picture with #Megami_Saga or support us by buying the first chapter so we can continue the story past chapter 2.

Initial goal is to reach 600 by the end of September I’ll be announcing a contest to help support the first chapter and every time the chapter crosses a threshold I’ll announce an additional reward or a reward upgrade to the contest.  I’ll post details about the contest shortly but for now please spread the word so we can boost sales.

#Megami_Saga
    Megami Saga: Resurrection September Campaign Promo_by_studio_mizuki-d7wn9rs

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am